Here are some of the upcoming events on the MarXtar calendar as well as events from our technology partners. If the dates/times do not suit your timezone then please contact us at Sales@MarXtar.com or via the Demonstration Request feature and we can arrange a suitable time for a one-to-one presentation.
Mobility pervades our lives at every level making the user the endpoint. Join LANDesk & MarXtar to see how to drive your business forward into the mobile revolution.
The Work Bit - Learn about Data Protection, Laptop Management, and Smart Device Management
The Tasty Bit - Hot Lunch Provided
The Fun Bit - Top Golf Championship. Don't worry if you can't play golf. This isn't Golf as we know it Jim.
PLUS!! To make things extra special, Dan McCall, CEO of Virtual Computer will be joining us in the vLab track to present "The Compelling Case for Client Virtualisation" which takes place at 3pm on the 19th and is something you simply should not miss!
Make time in your diary to come and see us. You'll be glad you came.
Almost everything we read tells us we are living in a virtual world, from Application Virtualisation, to VDI, to Cloud Computing. Vendors and the Press like to shout about the benefits while you are left struggling to achieve this utopia in the physical world in which most of us still live.
Never Fear, NxTop is Here; there is a way for you to join The Virtual Hero Club and get the benefits of this virtual world but without the infrastructure costs of VDI, or the lack of mobility it brings.
Join our own Virtual Superhero,Mark McGinn, a.k.a. Mr 'Virtually' Incredible, for a Power Packed webinar explaining how you can work the way you have only better with Distributed Desktop Virtualisation.
- Looking to move to Windows 7
- Need to migrate
- Hardware needs refreshing
- Need to maintain some Windows XP
- Already wondering how to handle Windows 8
- Mobile Workforce
- Need to easily support laptop users
- Need to secure your data
- Need to avoid data loss
- Need to recover systems quickly
- Manually Managing your Devices
- Manual system builds
- Maintaining multiple images for various hardware types
- Struggling to maintain patch levels
- Re-provisioning of machines takes hours or days
- Call Centre Environment
- Need to quickly provision systems for specific roles
- Need to maintain standardisation across the board
- Academia/Student Environment
- Need to quickly provision/re-provision student machines
- Need to protect systems from unauthorised changes
- Need to make hardware last longer
- Development Environments
- Need to keep a standardised development environment
- Still want to allow developers freedom